Thoughts about life, emotions and God Part I

  • Humans are afraid of the unknowing and to be away from madness we're putting everything to our mind with our reasoning ability.If you see a mad person, you should understand he's mad because he can't explain a thing in a reasonable way to his mind.
  • "Because" means we will explain a thing with reason.
  • I believe in the "One" because i believe in my process of life,
    I believe in my process of life because i believe in me,
    I believe in me because i believe in God.
  • If you begin from the end it stops suddenly like this:
    i believe in God because...
  • "I cant tell you what love is but i can feel it." That resembles the question: "Is there any God? What's God?"
  • But maybe that's the point.We are interrogating our emotions, our feelings, our beliefs with our reasonability.These things are heart sourced and they can only be identified with its source language.
  • But people are talking about love like it was something they had known all life..when all they really feel is some sort of desire.
  • Pleasure, desire, joy...These are not what love aims, these are love's results.
  • All in all we are hunters.
  • "We are all right in our process of thoughts.But is our process right?"
  • Caring for others..Isn't that only for your own feeling good? I care for others, for myself because i choose to live by the guidance of my heart, not my brain.My brain keeps me alive.
  • The ways of your heart aren't always right.And that's the life...Life isn't always right.
  • I always wonder how community's general thought effect us personally.We're brought up as we should believe in God. What if i bring up alone and indivually decide if there is God or not? What will i find? Will it be different?
  • Despite being a social creation, we are all alone and thinking personally.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Nerede eski bonibonlar?

Montaigne "Denemeler" den alintilar

Minimalizm üzerine düşünceler